The second episode of Kong's routine!

 


Hello, I'm hyeng butler'sπŸ’šπŸ‘½

Today, I brought the second episode of "I Looked at Mr. Kong's 

Routine"

Haha

That's Kong looking at magpies in the back veranda and 

chattering

 Isn't it cute?

Oh, for your information, chattering is the sound cats make 

when their hunting instincts come out and they can't catch this 

stuff or animal

Let's start the second part quickly. Let's go

The pillow that he wears is a Buddhist book

 He put a Buddhist book and he prays again today

 "Buddha, Maybe I can eat more tuna?"

Kong who prayed too hard

Oh my gosh, his beard is curved

Can you see it?

He's making bread

 He's really timid, so you have to watch him carefully

I guess kong is in a good mood

Kong is peeling garlic that I got from my grandmother

Kong, you hand smells garlic for a weekπŸ’¦

Why PokΓ©mon? 

If you scratch Kong's cheek, it becomes the same PokΓ©mon

 It looks pretty similar

 His name is Muljang

Let's see if he looks the same?

Oh kong became a muljang

 It looks like a Pokemon muljang with both cheeks sticking out

Kong's prayer to Buddha has been successfully delivered

It's time to eat a lot of tuna

 Kong, come here~ Let's eat some tuna

"Who pooped green on his head?" asks Kong

Even if he pooped on his head, he stayed still

That means he could fall asleep

Kong is getting ready to take a nap

I counted and he's a two-legged cat

I envy him because he's cute even if he's two-leggedπŸ˜”


It's time to adjust the video...

This is because announcer Kong is sleeping well.

He got up

Hyeung Butler's kiss woke the prince up after eating a 

poisonous tuna

He likes to have a place in my family's shoes, so he always 

does that

(speaking in an animal kingdom tone)

He usually lives under the desk

 It means hyeung butler's is burdensome

"Get out of the way, hyueng butler's"😑

Soon it's time for Kong to dream

I'm going to wrap up my writing and go when he goes to 

his 

dream spot

 Did you enjoy it today?

Oh, I'll whisper because he's sleeping

Thank you for coming to see my writing today

 Good luck with your day

Then I'll come back with another interesting article next time

 ByeπŸ’šπŸ‘½

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments