Kong's routine 1/What will Kong do during the day? I filmed it!

 


Hello everyone~πŸ‘‹

This is hyeng butler's

kong writing is here again today haha

Today, I wrote down Kong's daily routine

 I would appreciate it if you enjoyed watching it again today
 
Starting with Kong's favorite time of sleeping between my 

mother 

legs photo, we prepared the first and second episodes

Today is the first episode

 It's so long that there's even the second episode haha 

Please understand that there may be some errors by using 

the 

translator

Then I'll start!



I usually wake up between 2 and 4 in the morning and go to 

move

Today, I woke up at 2 in the morning and saw Kong sleeping 

soundly between my mom's legs

 Isn't he so cute?

 No matter how much I beg and coax him, my legs are 

second 

I'm so sadπŸ’§

They call that a form called a cat ammonite



When I wake up my mom who wakes up at 4 in the 

morning, 

Kong also wakes up

Then, he throws a tantrum in front of the bathroom

to pet him ago his mom is wash up

Doesn't he look like a baby? 

Even though he's old, he's still like a kitten

 That's why my mom is busy, but she always pets Kong and 

goes in to wash up

Oh, sometimes he sits on the toilet and asks her to pet him 

even more

When that happens, he goes down when his mom signals 

him to

 And the door closes~haha

This is Kong's face, only satisfied after his butt is slapped



And he cries for tuna

Then I give him a different snack every day

So he doesn't get bored

When I tell him to open his mouth like "Ah~", he opens his 

little triangle mouth like this and eats the food. It's a kong 

baby bird.

It's really cute, isn't it?

There is a saying in Korea: The early bird gets the 

McMorning

 Kong also had a delicious McMorning



And then he goes to the front porch to watch the birds

 They say that for cats, watching outside is like watching TV

 They watch so intently that when they get cold, they come 

back in and go out to watch again

Oh, today, a pigeon landed near the house

 Kong stretches out his arm

"Hey! Pigeon, aren't you scared of me? I'm Kong, the 

infamous scary cat!"😾


And then, it interrupts my blog work where I do food reviews 

of the Korean chocolate snack Home Run Ball
 
I guess the cart model with the snacks on it was interesting

 I don't usually interrupt, but this time it did

I took a picture because it was interesting

Oh, by the way, I do Korean food reviews on Naver Blog's  혱

μ§‘μ‚¬μ˜ μš”λ¦¬λΈ”λ‘œκ·ΈπŸ’š



After finishing blog shooting, I play with Kong during a short

break

He plays with a ball or his favorite toys, such as feather toys 

or dog grass toys

 He also likes pins and cotton swabs, and he also likes to 

play 

soccer by rolling wet tissues into balls

 He's so cute, I tease him sometimes

Oh, Kong is so angry. Seriously.


When I write a blog, do my housework, and take a break, my 

mom gets off work

Then, in a little while, when my mom is sleeping, Kong sits 

on 

her legs and has his favorite time

This moving photo shows Kong walking like a baby giraffe, 

but he's nudging

Isn't it cute? (l love himπŸ‘½πŸ’š)


It's night time. Please raise your head if Kong is mafia

 Kidding

It's a game sentence called Mafia in Korea

I say this because night has come

 At night, kong watches TV and sleeps guarding her sleeping

mother

When he is sleeping, hyeung butler's lets him sleep saying all 

the sweet things I know

 For example, I heard that the cutest cat in the world lives in 

this house

 I'm here to cover the story

 If you say the same thing, Kong falls asleep lovingly.😝

Let me tell you a funny story related to Kong

Kong once sent an email saying "γ…•γ…•γ…•γ…•γ…•" by 

himself sitting on his laptop

That too to the Windows company!

 It's really funny

This concludes version 1 of Kong's routine story

Oh, so this is 

how you're going to leave?


Kong, who was about to sleep, woke up to the sound of you

guys chatting

Haha, since I'm awake, I'll say hello, Kong!πŸ‘‹

Did you enjoy today's Kong article?

Next time, I'll bring you the second part of Kong's routine

 Then, I hope you have a comfortable and happy day today

 I'll say goodbye now

Thank you for coming today

Bye, everyoneπŸ’š

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments