Mr. Kong, a cat sleeping on a pillow/It's been a while since I've uploaded Kong's post!


 Oh, hello everyone.πŸ‘€❤ 

Today, I'm going to post a message about kong to live up to 

my name. Do you know the advertisement of Korean 

legend... 

the ugly green plum commercial? I'm posting a picture 

because kong's deep and greasy eyes look like the celebrity 

who always says, "I want to bite you~!" Source is Naver... 

Then today's post! I'll post a picture of kong, the cat who 

sleeps on a pillow. Enjoy!


("I want to bite you!")

Doesn't it look similar? A cheesy male cat who woke up 

trying 

to film me with a pillow...


Once upon a time, a cute cat princess was sleeping in a cute 

village.


Oh, no, it's a prince. 

He used to kiss and sleep tight on his pillow, waiting for a cute 

princess to wake him up every day.


The cute princess, hello butler's(?) tries a kiss.πŸ’‹

 Oh, you're 

awake?


The disappointed prince cat goes back to sleep.

Hey, I kissed you. That's cute, too!


The story of the legendary cat Prince, who never floats and falls 

asleep again and waits for a new princess, comes to an end.

to be continued...😌

Now, the whole story is over! 

Did you enjoy it? 

Thank you so much for reading today!

Have a happy and fun day today.

 Kong is sleeping hard next to me writing~hehe.

 Then bye everyone!

Then bye!πŸ‘‹

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments