Making savory and salty perilla oil makguksu!/Make it more delicious with katsuobushi jangguk instead of tzuyu/Diet Health Food in Korea

 

Hello subscribers, it's me! It's been a while since I've posted.

It's been a while since I've seen you, and I'm a little sorry.πŸ’¦

Today's recipe for hyung butler's is! It's perilla oil makguksu! 

Wow, perilla oil makguksu is so savory and salty that it does 

everything by itself.

In Korea, buckwheat noodles are a food that is eaten as a diet 

so that the keyword "buckwheat noodles diet" appears in the 

search word! This is also good for your health.

It's spring in Korea, so many people started dieting!

Then I'll tell you the recipe. It starts now.πŸ’—

πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜

<Perilla oil makguksu ingredients (based on 2 servings/based on rice spoon and teaspoon)>

200g buckwheat noodles (two bundles of KRW 100 size) 

Chives for decoration (you don't have to)

a spoonful of sesame seeds

2 egg yolks
seaweed flakes


(Seasoning Ingredients)
2 tablespoons of katsuobushi jangguk
a tablespoon of sugar
a teaspoon of minced garlic
four tablespoons of perilla oil

-------

First, I will boil the buckwheat noodles in a royal pan with water. 

If you boil them in a royal pan, you can boil them with less cold water. 

Wash a row of chives and cut them into small pieces, and 

prepare 200g of buckwheat noodles for 2 people. 

If the buckwheat noodles are not measured, grab them in 2 

bundles, 100g won, and boil them!

Bring the water to a boil over a high heat and, when it boils, add 

the buckwheat noodles while doing some tricks.

And if you stir it right away, it may break, so wait until it 

becomes 

soft, then stir and bring to a boil, pouring cold water. Boil for a 

total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds!


When the noodles are all boiled, transfer them to a sieve or 

colander, rinse them in cold water several times to make them 

cold, and then hold your hands politely together to hold the 

noodles and squeeze them lightly so that they don't crumble.


Then, when you separate the yolk, it becomes an egg flower! 

Separate one yolk per serving with a yolk separator. I'm 

showing 

you spring. Hehe, if you don't like yolk, you can take it out. It's 

delicious to put it in, but I prefer not to put it in!


And then, I'll finish the sesame seeds by seasoning them all 

and 

to make them more savory.

 First, add 2 tablespoons of katsuobushi jangguk with a spoon of 

rice. 

This is much better than regular soy sauce.

 It's the undiluted solution of udon and buckwheat soba! 

It tastes like soy sauce with a lot of katsuobushi.

 They also add a lot of tsuyu, but it tastes stronger than that.

 I highly recommend this!


Then add 1 spoonful of sugar + 1 teaspoon of minced garlic + 4 

tablespoons of perilla oil, rub it with your left hand, and it's 

almost done.

 The perilla oil was harvested by my maternal grandmother and 

went to the gristmill herself to use salty perilla oil.

 Mill sesame oil is more savory and delicious than commercial 

sesame oil, but so is perilla oil! It's really savory.


Grind the sesame seeds right away with a 1 tbsp mini mortar. I 

bought it at Daiso a long time ago. 

I hope the savory scent gets out of the monitor. 

It's even more savory when you mix half black sesame seeds 

and half sesame seeds! Grind as much as you like.


All that's left is plating! Place the well-mixed perilla oil 

makguksu 

on a plate and add seaweed flakes, yolk, sesame seeds, and 

chives, and you're done! Today's sample friend is Byul's Kirby! 

This is exactly what you saw on Nintendo (not for commercials)

Kirby, how does it taste when you pop the yolk and mix it to make it savory!

"Wow, it's so delicious with the savory coating of the yolk...! It 

smells so good, and it's so savory and soft! This recipe from 

hyung butler's is the best, too!" 

- Kirby said-


"Egg Yolk Falls 27th Photo Exhibition"

Photographer: hyeung butler's 2025.04.06"


It didn't take long to write today!

 That's how simple the recipe is, but it's really delicious 

compared to the simple one! 

Let's all know that it's delicious even if it's swollen later, but it's 

even better when it's freshly made!

 It tastes like perilla oil makguksu, which is more delicious 

because it has a strong katsuobushi taste and is more flavorful 

and delicious than regular soy sauce!
-------

To add a little introduction to the popular buckwheat noodle diet 

keyword in Korea, buckwheat noodles are low in calories and 

rich in nutrients such as protein and dietary fiber, so eating 

them 

as carbohydrate alternatives such as flour and rice can help 

lose weight.
-------

Actress Oh Na-ra also told everyone that if I tell you the secret 

to losing weight, you can eat buckwheat noodles instead of 

regular noodles.

So this recipe... You can call it diet.

 I wrote Baekseol noodles, 360 kcal per 100 g! 

For your information, a bag of Shin Ramen costs 500 kcal!

I hope you enjoyed today and saw it, and I'll finish today's post. 

I hope you had a relaxing and happy day. 

Bye everyone! 

Thank you so much for reading my posts again today!

Bye~bye~!!!


Recipe Source: hyeng butler's Korean food blog

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments