Making Fire Flavored Black Bean Noodles with Korean Black Bean Noodles Powder sold on the market/If you put it in, you can make it taste like fire at home! What is it?

 

Hello, subscribers! It's Hyeng butler's Korean food blog.πŸ’š

I'm going to make jajangmyeon at home with this young lady and the young master.

I made fire-flavored black bean noodles using a product called 

Jikhwajajang from a Korean company, cheongjeong-won! 

Are you curious to know how to make the direct taste at home? 

They sell fire-flavored oil called hwayu in Korea! It's not a t

raditional Korean sauce, but in modern times, it's used to make 

spicy stir-fried pork or jjamppong.

Among the representative delivery foods in Korea, the taste of 

jajangmyeon varies greatly everywhere you order it these days, 

so many house cook Chapagetti every Sunday, but I eat 

this!

This is a famous jajangmyeon restaurant flavor. It's very 

delicious. If you 

like jajangmyeon or are curious, I'd like to recommend this 

recipe with confidence. Then I'll tell you the recipe. 

Please understand that the last thing I need to say is that there 

may be some mistakes because I used Naver's translator called 

Papago.

Let's goπŸ’—

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜†

<Fire-flavored Black Bean Noodles Ingredients (based on 4 servings/rice spoons)>

half a spoonful of minced garlic
2 green onion stalks 15 cm size
120g for pork sirloin curry
a medium onion and a half
Two potatoes in the middle
1/3 of carrots
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
500ml of water
half a spoonful of Hwayu
Frying eggs as much as you like
frozen udon noodles
5 pinches of ground pepper
Chili pepper powder as much as you like
It's for decoration

Let's start with the ingredients. We prepare 120g of pork for a fist. Sirloin for curry is good for a bite.

Cut the minced garlic into half a spoonful of rice and the 2

15cm stems together. These will be used to make green onion 

garlic oil. Chop 1/3 carrots and cut 1 half of onion medium into 

1.5cm cubes. And chop the 2 potato mediums into particles.


Then, prepare three spoons of cooking oil, half a spoon for four 

people, and five pinches of ground pepper. That red pepper oil 

is a kind of fiery oil.


This is the product I used! I bought it with my own money. It's 

not a commercial! I like it.

Ottogi Black Bean Noodles are also good. HeheπŸ‘½


The best way to dissolve jajangmyeon in water without

clumping 

it is to put all the jajangmyeon powder in 500 ml of water in 

advance and whisk it! Then mix well in advance and never boil 

it 

together! Here's an intermission tip from hyung butler's!

Now that I'm ready, I'll start making it!

Heat a coated pot over a medium heat, cover with 3 spoons of 

oil, then stir-fry minced garlic and green onions to give away 

the 

basic Chinese garlic oil. When the scents of green onions and 

garlic come up and the garlic is half-brown, it's a success!


If the green onion garlic oil is well enough, add the pork and 5 

pinches of ground pepper and stir-fry the pork until it is half 

white!

When the pork is half-cooked, add all the trimmed 

vegetables 

and cook half-cooked.


When the vegetables are half-cooked, stir the black bean 

powder into the water with a whisk to combine the subsides, 

pour into the saucepan, and bring to a boil, stirring over high 

heat.


Boiling sounds so delicious, right?


Bring to a boil over a high heat, then turn to a medium heat 

when it boils, and bring to a simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring so 

it doesn't stick.

After 3 to 4 minutes, add half a spoonful of hue oil and stir to 

turn off the heat right away. With just half a spoonful of hue oil, 

the fire will taste just right for 4 people. If the fire taste is as 

strong as crazy, it won't taste good, so just put in that much. 

Then you're done. 

Now you have to prepare the noodles! I 

recommend boiling the frozen udon noodles for each product for 

a specified time, and rinsing it so that it doesn't feel too cold, or 

rinsing it at all.

If the noodles of black bean noodles are cold, the black bean 

noodles get cold no matter how hot the sauce is.

In Busan, Korea's representative Gyeongsang Province, people 

put fried eggs on top of black bean noodles. Many places in 

Seoul don't put eggs on top. If you prepare fried eggs as much 

as you like, it's really done.

It's time to introduce the plating!

Put the udon noodles in a wide bowl, half the spicy 

jajangmyeon, and then put the egg on top. And sprinkle the 

spicy fine red pepper powder and sesame seeds, which are 

more spicy and delicious, and you're done with today's plating!

I also brought a friend of Crayon Shin-chan who is going to sample black bean noodles today!

But kalguksu noodles are more delicious because the sauce is 

cut off than udon noodles, so I recommend you to eat kalguksu noodles!

Udon noodles have a strong feeling, and kalguksu feels like a delivery restaurant?

If you want to eat more like a Korean delivery restaurant, I recommend you to use Chinese noodles!


Let's eat sweet and sour pickled radish together! It's a perfect 

match. In Korea, we sometimes disinfect pickled radish with a 

little more vinegar. I recommend you sprinkle sesame oil on it! 

It's seasoned and delicious!


"Wow, the chewy noodles with fire taste and the jajang sauce is 

so attractive. Pickled radish looks so good on you, too!"

-bwabulidaemawang that I've tried.-

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’˜

Wow, the delicious fire-flavored black bean noodles are done!

Today's recipe is simple. I hope you follow along and enjoy a 

delicious meal! Then I'll say goodbye while recommending 

spicy 

jajangmyeon for today's meal. Thank you for reading today's 

message. I hope you have a happy and heart-warming day 

today. We're closing the business with ingredients exhausted! 

Goodbye!✋πŸ˜‰

Recipe Source: hyeng butler's Korean food blog

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.



Comments