Kong, is he a rock star or a lobster

 


Hello subscribers! I brought a cute daily collection of Kong today. Well, the feathers of the feather toy were pulled out and I put it on top of Kong's head, and there's something like a rock star, right?πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹

Is he a rock star or a lobster? Who is he!

Then I'll show you a picture while digging. Go!


Hey, that pink Mohican hairstyle Rockstar~ How are you?

cong: It's as good as it is. Albums aren't selling well these days. I'm afraid I'll have to sell a guitar.

With tears in my eyes, I raise my head(feat.IU)


Rockstar? He's just a lobster todayπŸ˜‚

Yes. He was just a pink-haired lobster. I wanted to listen to a song, but it's a shame.
Then, thank you for watching Kong's record again today.
If you want to see more fun Kong records, please subscribe and say goodbye!
Have a happy day today!
Bye~πŸ’šπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments