Kong, a cat turned into two animals with a hat

 


Today is the first day to post Kong on my blog! It's an honor to show Kong to you.
I'll show you a rabbit hat and a bear hat that turns into two animals. The first one is a rabbit. I'm a little unhappy because I wore a hat~ heheπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•


Kong, look up! You look the prettiest when you look up~


CONG: Oh, I can't even live as a cat. I'll resign from living as a cat in this house.πŸ˜’

This time, it's a bear hat that I put on another day. Kong's head is small, so his hat is big.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚


A Little Unhappy Pink Bear Appears at Home with a Hat! Dangerous!



So cute, right? Kong is a munchkin cat and he is 8 years old now.πŸ’ͺ


Then I'll wrap up today's post. Thank you for watching my post carefully. I'll come back with something that highlights Kong's cute performance. If you've seen it so far, I'd appreciate it if you could subscribe.
Bye!πŸ‘§πŸ‘

Photo theft and writing are prohibited. Copyright is in my blog.

Comments